Thursday, May 22, 2008
After so muchhh activities for the past weeks, I finally feel tired cos Im sick! I was hit by the flu bug and sorethroat. My voice sounds so weird now, i hate it. I get cranky easily the past days and I think I threw my tantrums to people who couldnt handle it. And it will just end up in an argument none likes. For that, im truly utterly deeply sorry.Sunday was lovely. I met up with the cousinRin for an US day out. We head out to town for the movie, "Made Of Honour". I cried at this particular part of the movie. Why oh why was I reminded of the past? But nevertheless, I had a ball of FUN with my cousin. AFterwhich we met Farhan(Joe),Zul and another friend cos they happened to be at town as well. And boy, it was 5 months ago since I last saw Farhan. And yes, I miss that lil boy terribly. We head down to MOSI for a late dinner and just chill. Don&yuki fetch me&Rin from bugis and we separated from the 3 boys. Sent cuzzie home & the rest went to chill alil at Mcd. The day was just lovely. Its always lovely when I get to meetup with the love ones. Not one sec I dread. =).jpg)
Oh! I finally received my Gladiator Shoes last Friday! I was soooo and Its in the picture above! Im loving it laaaa. <3Its VESAK DAY and FATIN's 19th BIRTHDAY!!! Happy 19th Sweetheart. Best wishes from me to you. Anndddd we love you. I'll see you this saturday huns! So on that day, Just meet up with Hafizah&Dahlia late evening at starbucks. Had out chats and off we head home.
I felt so sick on tuesday, I was sneezing away and I was sooo tired. But I end up at Aan's place to meet up the others for alil while. I want to be well and in the pink of health!
Fyp,Fyp,Fyp. I just wana get it OVER&DONE with!Fish&Co,Congkak,Carousel,Sex&thecity,Ayatayatcinta,sheshaa I want. Free to join anyone?And I still do shed tears.
Y2:30 pm