Sunday, May 25, 2008
The weekends are here. So is GSS! =)And so I went to watch "CONGKAK" with the poly girls on Thursday after school at Causeway. Congkak was AWESOMEEE! Go watch la people! Go watch at the movies okay! Sound system POWER!!! Went to chill at dahlia's place alil at night. =)Friday met up the twins and daniel since daniel's going into NS. I was sick,tired and cranky on that day. So I head home early. Oh! I had my dulce de leche. Yumsss!And today, went to watch " Ayat Ayat Cinta" with a friend over at Downtown East. The movie is simply AWESOMEEEE as well. I love the fact that it explores about Islam with relation to Love. And the fact that it made me cryyyyyyy soooo much, it really is worth watching. =)Afterwhich I head home to go out with my family. Head to my aunt's place at BoonLay&Woodland. It was funnnnnnnnnn! And Somehow, I felt a certain kind of happiness in me which Ive not had for so longgg. Im just truly happy and it feels so gooooooooooood! =)Oh! Here's a picture Of my Dearest Wati with her Boyfieeee! I kinda forgt to put this up and since Ive promised, here it is wati sayanggggg! Sweet kannnn dorg? I called them the "Westside Couple".
Nevertheless, Im EXCITED for tmr. Why? Cos im meeting my atiqah baby! Yay! =)
Why oh why?
Y2:30 pm