
Me&Fir,the new cousin,the lil bro! <3
My TWINS!.jpg)
Ive been filling up my hols with car pract after car pract! Oh! CONGRATS to MURNI NADHIRAH for becoming a Qualified License Driver now. Drive safely okay! =)
My parents will be back this Wednesday. Im both excited and not. Ohwell, how bad can it be right? Sooo yay!
And boohoo, cos im sickkkk. Ive been having Stomach pain & diarrhea since last night. And today I didnt go school cos the pain was tremendously painful till now and its affecting my mood. And Ive yet to know if I'll go school tmr. Ive no appetite and im dehydrate. Now, I think I really need my parents! =(
Thanks Nurul for the concern and the advise anyways.<3>And that friend for the companion and patience. =)
The poly clique,I missed after 2 weeks break.Oh! Zaza my twin is admitted to TTSH due to liver inflammation. He looked really sick and my heart goes out to him. I felt like crying upon receivin the news he was admitted cos you see, he means alot to me! You get well soon my twin! Btw, his niece is adorably cuteeeeee! =)
Too much other things happened apart from what Ive updated.
I miss my HAPPY PILLS,ALLY,FIZAH,THEBACKSIDEGUYS & COUSINS PLUS FIR(the new cousin!). All I want is a day with them each. Is it too much to ask for? =/