Monday, June 09, 2008

The last I updated was last 3 Saturdays! And mind you Ive been having a hectic week. Ohwell, Atleast Im havings my 2 weeks break now and Im gona use it wisely!

Had my term tests last week from Monday till Thursday. It was alright la. Nothing much to say, just that Im glad its all OVER.

And straight after paper on thursday head over to Woodlands to help with my Cousin's wedding during the weekends. And all the way till yesterday Ive been busy with the wedding. Im so tired,shagged and drained out but its all worth it. The wedding went well and I wish them tons of happiness and may they last till forever. =) Pictures will be up next entry!

I bumped into Wan barthez a couple of times the past week! And as a friend Im sad you did what you did. Hope you're still the same guy inside. =)

I had a sweetest thursday last week. My last paper, a couple of sweet surprises and a blast at my aunt's place. =)

I miss hanging with the high school clique and HAPPY PILLS. Its been a week plus since I last met or hangout with dem. My hols are here, so we go meet up and spend together okok? =)

I miss Gf fizah. She's started working and I was busy with school and the wedding. Its just so difficult for us to have a decent convo much less meet up. Nevertheless, you're always on my mind huns and please meet me soon. <3

And most definitely I miss this women, Atiqah Sunny aka Ally aka bestie. Its been so long since we meet up. There's just so much about US that I miss and I hope you miss it too. <3

Oh! Suhairi went into Army at Tekong last Thursday. Wish him all the best and yes, we will miss his funy antics! It was also dearest Irfan's Birthday. Happy Birthday dude and I wish you many happiness!

Then on Friday, Fadhil went for Umrah. May he have safe trip to and fro! Fadhil, we'll miss you too. On top of that, another friend of mine will be leaving for Australia this week if Im not wrong. Ive yet to talk to him but honestly, Im sad. And I try not to think bout it too much. Plus, Its been awhile since I last talk to him or even meetup.

And my parents will be away for Umrah this Friday. They'll be away for 2weeks and I know I'll miss them eventho its their 3rd time there. But nevertheless I'll pray for their safety. =)
That's about it. And I'll be back for more,soon!

it hasnt been easy.

Y10:48 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4