Monday, July 21, 2008

Life has beeen soooo busy and hectic lately,I hardly have time to blog.

BUT firstly, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY YASMIN!!!! <3>

Anyways, here's some updates!
I still have quite a number of school projects and assignments that have yet to be completed. Exams are nearing and honestly, its kinda nerve-wrecking.

Suhairi was admitted last week due to appendicitis. He was in sooo much pain when dahlia & me visited him a day after his surgery. Anyways, hope you are feeling better now su. GET WELL SOON K! First was fatin then suhairi. Must take care hor!

Plans to meet up chipmunk keep postponing. Oh well, Sooon. Honestly, IMY so freaking much.
I managed to meet fizah up last Monday. I miss you then and I still miss you now. Anyways, Im really sorry.

Saturday was simply AWESOME. Had a gathering at my paternal granny's plc. Brother & me head home earlier to change then went to cityhall to meet lily and her fren. Oh! I wanted to catch the fireworks btw, BUT i missed it! *sobs* Ohwell, I bumped into sooo many loved ones there! There was fir&izzah, my poly girls and also flecker and friends! A hug from flecker was all I need to make things right. We'll meet up soon okay!

I managed to catch BATMAN . Aaaaah, HOT or wat! Those who knows me prolly will know my fetish for BATMAN! Go watch the movie k go!

to a particular "someone": so much has happened lately, i really dont know what to do. Im just going with the flow. we had so many different issues and it keeps getting bigger. Trust was smthg that I hold close to my heart. And that was the only thing you did damage to. But Im one who will not give up without a fight nor will i give it up that easily. Everyone deserves second chances, so do you. Ive enjoyed my days with you, I still do wana enjoy those days with you. We've been thru so much together, Im still learning in every step I take. Ive been harsh and mean towards you, but I hope you understand and that you'll be patient with whatever Im dealing with. Second chances dont come easy, so cherish it. And its not always I meet someone like you. =)

"in darkness i see you"
trust is vital.

Y12:57 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4