Sunday, August 10, 2008

HAPPY 43rd NATIONAL DAY SINGAPORE!!!
Hope everyone had a blast on 9th August. I sure did. =D

Andddd, HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY AZLI!!! I miss you alot alot alot! =)

FYP is ALMOST over! Tuesday and we're all over it! Then its the exams. Only 2 papers but its damn difficult! Argh! And with just a few days of break till Attachments starts. Well atleast, Im going away during that few days! =)

The past Ive left behind and I aint gona look back. Memories are just for keepsake, afterall its memories. Friends we still are, ur back i'll always have but I know you'll never change. Like they say, " A leopard will never change its spots."

On another note, Im happier now. Much much more happier and recovering well. With my past out of the way, its One problem less. And I hope its the same for his past too. Its now all about the present and maybe the future. Its all more worthwhile and meaningful now. With that someone new, things are getting better. Its A Whole New Journey. Yes, patience and effort. Its gona take alot of that. But thank god, we're on the same page for now and in time to come, Insyallah.

3rd&many more to come.

Y11:09 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4