Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Exams were over last monday. Then it was time to enjoy! I was away to Genting from tuesday till thursday. Best okayyy the trip! Then it was Zoo&Night Safari on friday. Another awesomee time. I swear I was oredy sooo dead tired by then. Then came Saturday, I met Dahlia&Wati. It was simply loveee. And Sunday was time with him & his family. Awesomeeee! I had a blast during those 6 days despite whatever that may happened. But sadly, I couldnt join my polymates for a blasting time with them! That Im truly sad of. But ohwell, attachments started. Not exactly excited but I'll get the momentum of it. =)

Life isnt a fairytale. Its tiring going thru every single day especially when its a bad day. But still, i'll make full use of it. On the brightside of things, you'll become stronger after every fall or for me it is. Many ask if im happy or should I say happier now? Yes, I am truly am happier. Those who knew, will know how much I went thru with the past. But things have change for the better. His presence made my life better in every single way. Arguments do happen and to a certain extent where we just keep going at each other till we no longer know what's the argument is all about. But still, we know how we truly feel for each other in our hearts. I cant say for sure this will stay. But im learning,trying and doing my best to keep it going stronger. =)


i miss...

Y8:48 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4