Tuesday, August 05, 2008
The past week was supposedly me recovering but nooo, I still got all hyper when im not suppose to! So you see, I had my napha test on wednesday. Sadly, I had to be sent to NUH in the midst of 2.4km due to asthma attack which turns to hyperventilate with side effects and then my heart rate was simply just too fast! My oh my...I didnt had anythg with me. No IC, bag, hp or whatsoever. After I settled in NUH i managed to get hold of my parents, friends & him! That was the FIRST he met my family. In fact, the first any guy Im in contact with met my parents. My family had dinner with him and sent him back home. Surprisingly, they are all okay with it! =) Anyways, Im still recovering adn I cant get tooo hyper or active. Chett! Anyways, a HUGE THANKYOUS to my family, polyclique and him for the utmost concern! Love Love Love!
Friday was Nurses Day Celebration! Happy Belated Nurses Day! The celebration at school was AWESOMEEEEE! Got alil toooo hyper! Heh! =) But was alil bumped out that I couldnt meet up with that grp of friends. But ohwell, It was for the best of me since I wasnt well yet
Saturday was a day with his side of the family. Awkward buttt stilll FUN! Babies and kids everywhere! Niceeeeeee!
Sunday met up with 2 of my Happy Pills, Dahlia&Wati. Gerekk horrrr! Its been awhile since I last saw you both! Love Love!
Oh ya! There's a new addition to my cousins. We welcome the newest baby cousin to the family, Md Syarif aka Podcast! Haha!


Its a BabyBoy but wearing pink cos during scans the gynae says its a GIRL! Only to find out that its a BOY after giving birth. That explains why podcast is wearing PINK!
Im currently left with only FYP in school. Lets get it over and done with! And I cant waittt to meet Atiqah Sunny aka Ally aka My bestfren then,now and always. Soon okay!!! =)
beep!
Y12:13 am