Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Attachments been busy busy busy! And there's no surprise that I am currently sick with the amount of
STRESS and my
HECTIC schdule! I fell ill over the weekends and Ive yet to recover. =(
So despite the busyy schdule, I managed to try and meet up some people in my life during this month of Ramadhan. I had iftar with the happy pills last two Saturdays. Simpang Bedok&Geylang. It was sooo much FUN with them ard. And this weekend, I finally got an iftar with bf. Stroll after iftar was lovely. And Sunday was with the cousins plus Nas bday celebration over at MOSI. Mind you, I was sick when I was out during the weekends, but for them I'll do anything. =)Attachments ending and I sooo cant wait. Furthermore, Hari Raya is just a few days awayyyy! Weee!!! Must get myself well and healthy and hyper before Aidilfitri comes. =)))
Oh, exam results were out a couple weeks ago. Thank god, I passed with results Im pretty much satisfied. Anddd driving has been good. I've finally completed everything. And hopefully TP goes smoothly. to such extent.
Y11:26 pm