Sunday, September 07, 2008

Attachments been somewhat tiring and stressful, really. Nevertheless, I am having a blast with my workmates. Oh, Ramadhan's here too. A whole of month of challenge since Im having my attachment at the same time. Andd, this Ramadhan is somewhat special for me. Oh! the time too indulge in dendengs and the many goodies at geylang! Heh!

I havent been having much time on my hand that it seeems like Ive somewhat disappear. No, im not. Im still around but kind of busy with the attachments. So dearest friends and cousins, I am still around and hoping to meet you guys up during this month of Ramadhan, insyallah. And oh, I truly miss the friends and the cousins.

Not only do I not have much time for the friends and cousins, but for him too. We no longer go out much nor do we talk much on the phone. But I know we're giving each other the utmost support. And I know we're both getting busier by the day. He with sch and trainings for the upcoming competitions. And me, with attachments and driving practs which takes up alot of my time. Nevertheless, I know we're getting stronger. =)

Bottomline, attachments takes almost my whole life away. Sometimes I wish I just have more time for everyone else in life but that's just a wishful thinking on my part.

Im exactly where Im supposed to be.

Y9:32 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4