Friday, October 10, 2008

Many apologies for the disappoearence. Ohwell, Im back now!
Attachments ended and currently having TWO weeks break. Then its the FINAL attachie. For now, I'll just relax and enjoy the holidays.

Oh, SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI! Yes,yes raya is here and Im excited actually. Heh! To all, Sorry for my mistakes and wrongdoings. Happy Raya-ing! =)

Life's been treating me well. And Im just thankful for everything. Nevertheless, I miss a whole lot of people. Ally,Fizah & Zilla: Its been awhile since the four of us meet up and do ur usuals. Happy Pills: Glad am meeting you peeps soon for raya cos am missing you people so MUCH . =) And of cos, I miss him just as much.

Tp= Pass. =)


Y7:34 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4