Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time and again, I fell sick. Land myself in CGH a&e with the same reasons. Dont even bother asking how it happen. It was 0230hrs and Bf came down just to see how I was doing. Thankyou!
However difficult things may be for me currently, I know I'll pull thru.

Stayed hm on Monday and Tuesday was a day with Dahlia babygirl. House Bunny and Gelare at Ehub was AWESOMEEEE! =)

And yesterday was a night out with my GFs : Ally,Fizah,Zilla. Like finally! FUNNNN!!!!


Our usual hangout,camwhoring,talk and what-nots. Life's more meaningful having them. This is a friendship that will never ends. =)

And today I had to missed going out with the poly clique. Sigh... Hope you babes had tons of FUN! But Bf made today sweeter for me but bringing me LJS. =)

The best I've ever had.


Y8:24 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4