Monday, December 01, 2008

Weekends was AWESOMEEEEEEE! Saturday with the high sch clique&Bf joined too. Karaoke at grandlink, dinner over at mak's place & chilled at sumwer ard changi. Simply awesomeeee. It was filled with so much laughter!





Then Sunday was a day with BF. All we did was to walk ard and buy FOOD! OldChangKee,Royals,Polar,Delifrance,CheesePrata,Fondu,Habibie.(If I remember correctly!) By the end of the day I was way way fulled. Like he say, Its not always we get to do this. =)

Bf just called saying that his niece and nephew was asking about me abt how long they've not seen me. Awwww, I miss those lil kids alot!


Where am I ryte now? YOU,go figure.


Y10:46 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4