Thursday, January 01, 2009
HAPPY NEW YEAR 09'!!!!! And
Happy 19th Birthday to ME! =) I managed to catch the fireworks on new yr's eve with Bf despite the unforseen circumstances. Initial part was definitely bad, till we settled down,found a spot,ate chickenwings&carrotcake and we're happy. Fireworks,i loveee. Then came
1st Jan. Bf planned everything from me. I swear I didnt know whats gona happen. And So he made me start on a journey of finding clue cards that he left at several places with several people. My doorstep,void-deck,cousinRin,florist,cousinFir,Mosi server,Bf,Ally&Fizah,Bf&Bf. 10clue cards from them, 10surprises. =) I was a happy happy girl by the end of the day. =)



Fizah&Ally.

CousinRin,CousinFir.

FirS'.

=)

Yummy!

That Card touched me the most. It brought me to tears. The wishes from many different friends. People whom I love.

GFs.

He who planned everything.

CousinRin!

CousinFir!

They who helped make my 19th birthday hapened.

You,I adore.

These, are just bonus. I love every single one of it.
Thanks for the birthday wishes,the gifts. To Bf, thanks for everything you've done. It was wayy beyond my imagination. Thanks for getting those people der on my birthday. The effort you put in is truly admirable. Im lucky I have you, Im lucky Im in love with you. and to Rin,Fir,Ally&Fizah, ur presence made my birthday even more worthwhile. Im not complete,just content. =)
Dinner with my family where i ordered everything that I want, was lovely and fulfilling. Heh!
OneNine. =)
Y11:59 pm