Tuesday, February 03, 2009
For whatever its worth, i'll tolerate every single thing. I'll stay at home and listen to your every say despite you knowing how bored I was at home, despite you knowing my feelings. For whereever these relationship gona bring us, I'll follow thru to the darkest end of the world just to be with you. For whoever that may cause disturbance to US, I couldnt care less anymore. For YOU, I'll cry for as much as it makes me feel better. If its meant for us to remain together or go separate ways, its fate. For I know I will never do anythg that will bring harm or risk to this relationship not especially if its after a HUGE arguement, NEVER. And its about time, you start thinking on what you really want cos I cant help but to question how much you want this anymore at times. The whole world saw your tremendous efforts to win me over. You've got me and so much more. And now the whole world will see what happens next.
I love you from the bottom of my heart now, then and forever. And whatever you've done or will do, the countless arguements we've had, I will still continue loving you just like I did the First day I loved you if not more. You're still the ONE I think of when I wake up every morning,throughout my day and the one I think of when I go to sleep every night every day. Ive never regret you and never will. Convince me,assure me you still want this cos I still want to be your everything. I want you to be with me in my every step of life,I need you.
30mins was all it took.Didnt you think about us?I didnt make it pointless, you did.No point asking for permission when you never listen.You can do everything and I, cant.
Y6:24 pm