Sunday, March 22, 2009


Its the 7th tomorrow and also the 11th. It has been a long roller-coaster ride,hasnt it? But hey, we are still standing strong together hand in hand. Ive had quite a journey with you and we still have a long road ahead in which I still want to go on with you. You're my sunshine in the morning, my moon at night. You light up my life any tyme of the day. My pillar of strength, my confidant. I love you with all my heart and soul. Through and through, you still managed to capture my heart in a way no one else could. Happy 7th and 11th! With lots of hugs&kisses! =)


What's new? I met fizah which was really reallly FUN. More kicking chairs soon okay sweets! I spend quite some time with the cousinRin which has always been good. My pillar of strength too. Girl, you rock my life. I managed to meet up some girls from school. Nurul,Yana,Noreen which was pretty cool. And I bumped into Yasmin today. Gosh, I miss you girls. And soon, we will all start work together,very soon. Oh! And of cos I met up my high school clique which I always have fun everytyme we are out. My days never get dull with this people, Boyfriend included! And something very new, I snip snip snip my hair and add a lil colour. =)


And you, i question your intentions.

Y10:25 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4