Sunday, March 08, 2009

The past weeks was fun but boring at the same time. How's that? Well, Im not sumone who cn stay at home for long. When I do,I get really bored. But when Im out I make sure I enjoy my time and have as much fun as possible while I can. Not that I can go often, so yea. Lets see what Ive done in my not-so-productive holiday. Bf's family had a birthday chalet last weekend which was I had my fill of chicken. Mcm duno how many days or weeks nvr eat chicken like that. We got a Winnie the Pooh drum set for the lil birthday boy who turned 1. The drum set super cool la, till Bf wants that for himself. Haha! Monday noon Bf&myself met up Fatin&Farhaan for lunch and bowl. Very simple yet fun day. I met my CousinRin on thursday and helped her pack as she's flying off to philipines with her school which she came back earlier today. And friday I met my Happy Pills over at Dahlia's crib. We had our girl's talk. Really really fun. So Saturday was alil bit more productive. I painted my room with the help of my dad. Now my room is PINK! Yes, PINK with black wall flower stickers! Those you get at IKEA. And surprisingly, Im loving it lots. Afterwhich I head to Bf's sis place for a gathering later part of the day. By then I was so tired and sleepy until I managed to persuade Bf to let me get Ice-cream eventho it was raining and it'll be bad for my health. And at night I met the high school clique for a lil bit. Tot of bowling but didnt get to. Nevertheless, we did had fun. I meant the girls. We camwhored with Bf as the photograper.





I love these girls whole-heartedly and i'll always be there for you girls. =)
To end off the week, Me&Bf had a very nice talk about something we want in the long run. It was comforting & assuring on my part. Boy, I just love you. Like I always say, I love you then,now and forever. Insyallah...And hopefully this week will be just as good. =)
The sixth.

Y9:33 pm

skyward

you and me - lifehouse
HER
commonly known as nadia or simply NAD.
Friendly.Stubborn.
Undeniably determined.
Interestingly Unique.
Ive learnt to appreciate what I have right now
& im just thankful and blessed.
Adores camwhoring and music.
Im generally nyce.=)


CRAVES
MUSIC.SHOPPING.DANCE.
THEFRIENDS.THEFAMILIES.
KIDS.LOLLIPOPS.
CHOCOLATES.
DONUTS.SMILES.LAUGHTERS.
PERFORMINGARTS.HIM



TALKS



GFs&BFs
fiizah
ally
Zilla
elle
wati
fatin
nasehah
faizoul
farah
firdaus
nabila
nadira
thebacksideguys
asrari
Hazwan
Q-raisha
@pis
yasmin
sulz
nurul neea
jo
sihah
firah
freakyz
Rabiah
Mr Jae
Lala
natasha
Msb


credits
1 2 3 4